January 07, 2012

Hello

Hello!


It's been a tough few years for me but it is now a new year and I have high hopes for 2012! 


There is a lot to look forward to, not least my wedding to the most wonderful man on earth...cheesy I know but I loooove cheese! It makes me happy!


Between the excitement of organising our wedding and new projects I want to get into, I might go as far as to say that this could be the best year ever...at least until next year :P 


That is why I decided to start this blog, to share all of the little bits of nice that will come our way.


This is my first try at a blog so please bear with me until I get the hang of this!









2 comments:

  1. so cool, finally i will not need to go mental here in sweden and incomunicada volviendo me loca de preocupacion. hahahahah
    je sais je sais c'est comme avoir une deuxieme mere hahahah
    grosses bisses ma cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, now you can relax! Or can you? :P

    ReplyDelete