September 20, 2012

Nostalgia


For our wedding I asked my mother to send me pictures of when I was little as Christoph and I had pictures put of both of us up on a wall along with pictures of the people that shaped our lives.

I've been looking through those pictures a lot recently and I am feeling really nostalgic and sad. My mother isn't well and with my dad having passed away quite suddenly 3 years ago, I think that her not being well is really affecting me. My mother has always been this pillar of strength, never ill, solid, you know? Life is so fragile. That is why it is important to remember just how beautiful it also is.

Those pictures are some of my favourites of when I was a baby/child and some with my parents.

                         

What are your favourite pictures of you as a baby/child? 

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment