August 20, 2012

Polka Dots Are The Best

Today I took some flapjacks I made yesterday into work for my colleagues. I think they liked it, it was all eaten up so I'm taking that as a good sign! However I forgot to take a picture of them so instead here is my cute little polka dot box I took them in.


I also received last week my lunch bag. I got really fed up of taking my lunch in plastic bags because for one thing I can never find one and for another they aren't very green to say the least!



Isn't she pretty! Not only it had a polka dot pattern - which makes it an instant win - but also hold and behold...


...is has a super cute pink inside! (I have no idea when I turned this girlie!)

To be honest I probably looked a little over the top today as I had polka dot everything: tin, bag and my dress! Although the more I think about it the more I'm convinced there is no such thing as too much when it comes to polka dots!

No comments:

Post a Comment