August 31, 2012

Cool Haircuts and Caipirinhas

Man, have I been a mess at work today! I spent most of the day rectifying everything I did as I kept making mistakes after mistakes. Total. Disaster.

And this was due to the ridiculous amount of caipirinhas that we consumed last night. I have no idea how many, which is a bad sign. Let it be noted that I'm not a big drinker, I rarely go out as I am more of a home person than bar/club (gosh I can't even remember the last time I went to a club), so I hardly drink like that at week ends let alone on a bloody Thursday! I blame my boss/silly friend as it was her idea.

It was a lovely evening and it was quite nice to be social for a change. That being said I won't be doing that again for a long while.

So the moral of the story is:
Last night = fun, Today = death

This picture is of Christoph that got himself a trendy Brighton haircut and because a friend told him he looked like Daniel Craig (don't ask me) he thought he had to do his cool/sexy face...I'll leave it for you to decide if that was successful...

No comments:

Post a Comment